My dear YesProject readers,
I have some excellent news. Today, Feb 23rd 2010 is my first birthday here on theyesproject. Allow me to take this opportunity to say thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking this journey with me. Those of you who read mypurpose (see About page) know that there were certain things that I wanted to accomplish this year so let’s recap:
1. The Yes Trail was a success. It would’ve been a much bigger success had I been better about tracking my “Yeses” so I guess we all know Mia’s new goal for 2010, huh? No worries though: I’m proud to have started a Yes Trail to track my adventures. Please check out my Yes Trail in 2010 and if I slack off, don’t be afraid to call me out on all that mess asap! Just be gentle 🙂
2. The blog was a success. The whole purpose of writing the blog was to stop thinking about life and actually get out there and live it and share it. In that sense, it was a success. I still hope to break the observing habit and really get in there and live life to the fullest. Cliche, I know. So sue me (don’t) 😉
3. I absolutely loved meeting you. Listen you guys, I really really REALLY enjoyed hearing from you. I’ve got to say that you guys are some of the nicest out there. Some of you even wrote me using my blog e-mail and that was fun too. I’m looking forward to hearing from you more and more and more.
Those are just 3 things I’ll be celebrating this year. I would love to hear from you. Here are some things I’d love to hear about:
1. What would you like to see more of this year?
2. What do you wish would’ve been left out?
3. How can I make this a more interactive blog?
Please do use the comments section and share with me. In the meantime, celebrate with me as I celebrate my first birthday here on wordpress.com